We are joined by tenured employee and current Specialty Brand Manager at New Belgium Brewing, Andrew Emerton. We discuss many items including:
- What Andrew's current role at NBB looks like.
- How the marketing guy interfaces with the artist.
- Rotating and refreshing certain brands.
- A look back at Lips of Faith Series.
- The legacy of Felix and Oscar.
- The current climate in bars, restaurants and liquor stores.
- Price points on perceived premium products.
- The importance of social media.
And much much more!
This podcast is sponsored by The Full Pint Shop. Grab tshirts, hats, glasses and more to support the beer fam.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com