We are joined this week by Zack Christofferson, co-owner and brewer of Chain Reaction Brewing in Denver, Colorado. We talk about many things including:
- The events leading up to the opening of Chain Reaction
- Starting off on home brewing equipment and brewing around the clock
- Having support within Colorado by the veterans
- Chain Reactions current lineup and pilot batches
- Inheriting Lone Tree's old system
- The tough competition in Denver and Colorado
- How weed culture has affected the beer scene
- Pressures from the larger breweries
- Zack's mobile disability
- The five and ten year vision for Chain Reaction
- GABF Reform
- Balancing beer and family life.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Please visit TheFullPint.com for daily craft beer news, reviews, event information and more!