This week, we are joined by owner/brewer of Mraz Brewing, Mike Mraz in El Dorado Hills, CA. We talk about many things including:
- How Mraz Brewing started.
- Winning big at the California State Fair
- The new wave of breweries in the Sacramento area
- Thoughts on Brut IPA
- Thoughts on Pastry Stout
- Thoughts on Milkshake IPAs
- Mike's love of Belgians and Saisons
- How the big players in California affect breweries his size.
- The risk nano breweries face
- Approach to participating in festivals.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Please visit TheFullPint.com for daily craft beer news, reviews, event information and more!