We are back from vacation and are joined by our friend Scott Wood, Founder/Brewer at Courtyard Brewing in New Orleans, Louisiana. We talk about many topics including:
- Scott's start in the alcohol business.
- Scott's late start into craft beer.
- Leaving San Diego for New Orleans.
- Filling the void of IPAs.
- How Scott found a loophole in Louisiana liquor laws that helped him open.
- Serving guest beers alongside house beers.
- The pressures from the bigger players in New Orleans.
- Meeting Kyle at Horus Aged Ales.
- Balancing dad life with beer life.
And much much more!
This podcast is sponsored by the California Craft Beer Summit. Please visit http://cacraftbeersummit.com
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Please visit TheFullPint.com for daily craft beer news, reviews, event information and more!
Read more at http://thefullpint.libsyn.com/#SYrAvT9f32Yrpdxo.99