This week, we are joined by owner / brewer Matt Garcia of Homage Brewing. Homage is a very young brewery out of Pomona California, brewing hoppy ales, mixed fermentation and barrel aged sour ales. We talk about the following items:
- Homage's beginnings
- Decision to open up in Pomona of all places
- The choice to do crowdfunding at the beginning.
- Being blessed by Chris Quiroga
- The synergy with brewer Jeremiah
- Keeping bugs out of the clean beer
- Recent and future collab projects
- Pressure to expand
- And much more!
This podcast is brought to you by TheFullPint.com, a craft beer website with daily news updates, beer reviews and opinion articles.