This week we are joined by longtime friend of the show, Conor Hunter. Conor of 2nd Craft Brewing, who takes us on his journey from quitting alcohol to being knee deep in the middle of the Southern California craft beer scene where he roasts coffee specific beer and designs for breweries.
Items of discussion include:
- Starting a micro coffee roasting company
- Popular and classic coffee beers on the market
- Craft Beer x Craft Coffee collaborations
- Mikkeller Raspberry Blush
- Off flavors in coffee beers
- Freelance art design for craft beer
- The current labeling and design trends
- Treating beer as a collectible
This podcast is brought to you by TheFullPint.com, a craft beer website with daily news updates, beer reviews and opinion articles.