We are joined by quite possibly the first farmhouse brewer in the US, out of Tarpon Springs, FL, Bob Sylvester of Saint Somewhere Brewing. We talk about many topics including:
- How Bob started Saint Somewhere Brewing
- How Saint Somewhere was funded
- How the Florida market took to a farmhouse brewery.
- Linking up with Shelton Brothers
- Thoughts on beer trends in the State of Florida
- Brand loyalty
- Plans to stay afloat in the current market.
- Farmhouse AF details
And much more!
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com