We are joined by Co-Owner and Brand Manager of Bottle Logic Brewing, Brandon Buckner. We talk about all the important topics surrounding Anaheim's hottest brewery including:
- Initial impressions of Bottle Logic's approach to opening a tasting room and brewery.
- Story behind the name and branding of Bottle Logic.
- Winning GABF medals right out of the gate
- Core lineup and the birth of 714 Ale
- The famous barrel program.
- The evolution of their retro/future branding feel to the current space dork retro future feel.
- Thoughts on the Florida style stout
- Inside info on Fundamental Observation Batch 4
- The vanilla market
- Career beer flippers
- Collabing hard
- Expansion plans
AND MUCH MORE!
This podcast is sponsored by New Belgium Brewing, please visit http://newbelgiumbrewing.com to learn about their lineup and where to find their beer.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com