We take a break from our usual format to answer the questions from you, the loyal listeners of The Full Pint Podcast. Danny and Jonny sift through great craft beer related questions submitted on social media including:
- Cellaring beers so they are not so hot.
- Thoughts on Monkish Brewing's fame.
- 2019's horrible IPA gimmick?
- What would we do or not do when opening a beer bar?
- Tasting room pet peeves.
- Is cellaring big stouts necessary?
- Why do beer bars serve all styles so cold?
- Hot take request: glamorization of over-consumption.
- Hot take request: The term crushable.
- Practical uses for The Full Pint glassware?
- Why don't brewers push the styles they love more?
- Why do breweries expand when sales are slow in the tap room?
- Thoughts on secondary beer market.
- When will the haze craze end?
- Thoughts on "hype beasts"
- Thoughts on glitter beer.
- Will lagers become a trend in craft beer?
- Hot take request: IP theft.
- Questions about the crystal malt issue with Resilience IPA.
And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by CraftyShipping.com . Please listen to the show to receive your 10% off promo code for perfectly made beer bottle shippers.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com