This week we are joined by Mark Fulton, formerly of Maine Beer Company and current at startup Reason Beer in Charlottesville, VA. Items of discussion include:
- Mark's brewing background
- His time at Maine Beer Company
- The starting core lineup of Reason
- Black IPA??
- Why Virginia is the hot new market for craft beer
- Making complex beers and barrel aging
- The relationship between the startups and the big breweries in town
And much much more.
This podcast is brought to you by TheFullPint.com, a craft beer website with daily news updates, beer reviews and opinion articles.