We are joined by legendary award winning homebrewer turned pro brewer Kelsey McNair. Kelsey is the founder/head brewer of North Park Beer Co. He recently made news for a beer he made for San Diego comic con. We talk about many things including:
- The story leading up to the opening of North Park Beer Co.
- The legend of Hop Fu IPA
- Sourcing hops as a new brewery
- What is North Park
- Why choose North Park
- Handling beer crawlers
- Thoughts on satellite tasting rooms and the San Diego Ignitor program
- NPBC's 2nd Anniversary Hazy IPA
- Is can shock a thing?
- San Diego not going all in on hazy
- Thoughts on BJCP and GABF judging hazy
- Thoughts on Alpine Beer Co.
- The charcoal activated glitter
- Where is SD beer going
This podcast is sponsored by the California Craft Beer Summit. Please visit http://cacraftbeersummit.com
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Please visit TheFullPint.com for daily craft beer news, reviews, event information and more!