We are joined this week by Associate Professor at McGeorge School of Law and Craft Beer Attorney Dan Croxall. We allegedly talk about many items regarding beer and law including:
- Dan's role at McGeorge School of Law at University of the Pacific.
- Why the focus on beer law?
- The focus of the course at McGeorge.
- Why do breweries need legal service?
- Brewhouse liabilities.
- Label/branding issues.
- Exploding cans.
- Compliant beer formulas.
- Environmental considerations.
- The Stone/MillerCoors case.
- The Founders Brewing case.
- Ugly partnership breakups on social media.
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Firestone Walker Brewing - Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze - Let your mind wander.
• CraftyShipping.com - Pack your box of beer with confidence using Crafty Shipping's specially made crate. Listen to the show for the 10% off promo code.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com