We are joined by one of the coolest, most easy going brewers we've ever met, Preston Thoeny from Wren House Brewing. While we were unsuccessful in getting him riled up about anything, we discussed many items including:
- Danny's take on Wren House Brewing.
- Preston's journey from Big Sky in Montana to Phoenix.
- How did Drew and Bill rope in Preston.
- Wren House Brewing's focused beer lineup.
- Initial beers that were not a success.
- Co-existing with other Arizona Breweries.
- The unique barrel program.
- The IPA program.
- Unmet challenges.
- Constant collaborations.
- Eyeing expansion.
- A run down of all the latest trends going on in craft beer.
And much more!
Would you like to have your brewery or beer related business advertised on this very show? Of course you do. Please drop us a note by clicking this --> link <--
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com