We are joined this week by Ting Su, Co-Founder of Eagle Rock Brewery. We discuss Ting's journey in Los Angeles' growing beer culture including:
- Starting Eagle Rock Brewery during the beginning's of LA Beer.
- Why LA was a little behind the craft beer boom.
- Courtship and breakup with Stone Distribution.
- Wiegand Family Distribution.
- Shifting from bombers to cans.
- Opening Eagle Rock Publick House.
- Women's Beer Forum.
- Combatting legislation loophole trolls.
- Plans for LA Beer Week.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Firestone Walker Brewing - Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze - Let your mind wander.
• CraftyShipping.com - Pack your box of beer with confidence using Crafty Shipping's specially made crate. Listen to the show for the 10% off promo code.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com