We are joined by industry legend Chris Black of Falling Rock Tap House in Denver, CO. We chat about many things related to the current climate of the craft beer industry and the current state of the pub business with Chris including:
- A recap on Chris putting Oskar Blues on blast for opening up a destination in Downtown Denver.
- Avery Brewing's minority sale.
- Thoughts on Colorado being over saturated?
- The current health of Falling Rock Tap House and the day to day happenings.
- Brand loyalty, permanent tap handles.
- How Stone and Russian River fit into the Hazy IPA and short attention span market.
- And much more!