This week we are joined by 2 of the 3 founders of Aslin Beer Co. out of Virginia. Andrew and Kai share their journey in starting a very small brewery and subsequently catching fire. Items we discuss include:
- Aslin's beautiful packaging.
- Inspiration for brewing IPAs.
- Dealing with negative online feedback.
- What lead to their tasting room closing.
- Reaction to the South East blowing up.
- Dealing with supply and demand.
- The next big craze in craft beer?
- And much more!
This podcast is brought to you by TheFullPint.com, a craft beer website with daily news updates, beer reviews and opinion articles.