We are joined by Head Brewer and Co-Founder of 3 Sons Brewing, Corey Artanis out of Dania Beach, FL. We discuss the long and winding road to Corey and his crew opening up their brewery and taproom, with topics including:
- How Corey and Danny met in the summer of 2016.
- Corey's life before beer.
- Jumping into the home brewing and bottle share scene.
- Homebrews being noticed by pro-brewers.
- Hunahpu's Day fame.
- Any jealousy surrounding fame without an actual brewery?
- Brewing a relationship with The Brass Tap
- Reaction to the myriad of 'Sons' and 'Daughters' named breweries.
- How big can these adjunct beers scale up?
- Caution with certain adjuncts.
- Thoughts on scarcity.
- Obstacles of leasing then opening the brewery.
- Constantly being asked when will you be open?
- Thoughts and benefits to launching Family bottle club prior to opening.
- RateBeer's Best.
And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by:
• CraftyShipping.com . Please listen to the show to receive your 10% off promo code for perfectly made beer bottle shippers.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some of the best hoppy ales in Southern California. Learn more about El Segundo Brewing at https://www.elsegundobrewing.com/
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com