This week we are joined by founder and Head Brewer of Two Tides Brewing out of Savannah, GA, James Massey. James discusses his very new brewery including:
- James jumping into craft beer a little over a year ago.
- Including his wife in on the new venture.
- The theme of Two Tides.
- Modern approach to the beer lineup.
- Is there a Florida style stout craze in Georgia?
- The presence of big beer in Georgia.
- The importance of branding.
- Accepting the IPA heavy market demand.
- The label IP / Parody / Homage debate.
- Untappd's influence on the market.
- Thoughts on the Sam Adams/ Dogfish Deal.
And much more!
We'd like to thank the sponsors of this show, if you are interested in sponsoring this podcast, please drop us a note at email@example.com.
• Firestone Walker Brewing - Check out the new hazy IPA, Mind Haze - Let your mind wander.
• El Segundo Brewing - Makers of some very fine hoppy ales near LAX, also check out their new digs, The Slice and Pint.
Music for The Full Pint Podcast is provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com