Thank you for tuning into our 100th episode of The Full Pint Podcast. We are joined this week by our friend, Dom Cook aka Doochie, founder of Beer Kulture. We talk about many things with Dooch including:
- Doochie's inspiration to try good beer.
- Doochie's start in the beer industry.
- The Florida craft beer scene early on.
- Educating others about flavors.
- Thoughts on the latest trends in beer.
- Participating in "Beer Twitter"
- What is Beer Kulture?
- Balancing dad life with beer life.
And much more!
This podcast is sponsored by the California Craft Beer Summit. Please visit http://cacraftbeersummit.com
Music for The Full Pint Podcast provided by our pal Ben Tuttle, check him out at tenderbubbles.com
Please visit TheFullPint.com for daily craft beer news, reviews, event information and more!